Thursday, June 9, 2011

Running Up That Hill

I'm at Pre-camp right now and it's really uncomfortable. Some of my friends are here but none of my best friends. Super awkward and uncomfortable feelings have taken place for me and someone else. I'm not on-guard, but I feel very self conscious.

But maybe this isn't a bad thing. I don't really like it, but at the same time, I'm growing and learning about myself and I have to challenge myself to be better and think better of myself and others. It's hard, it hurts, but (and trying not to sound cliche here) this is life. Just have to keep thinking that I'll be stronger from this. That any ground I lose is worth it for all the ground I am and will be gaining.

I can find happiness and peace everywhere I go, not just in places and people that I feel the safest and most comfortable with. I'm running up that hill and the end is going to be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment